Considering the drastic change in eating habits of children
, parents are extremely worried about their growth. Gone are the days when kids preferred home cooked meals; now, most of the kids are seen hogging on junk food like double cheese pizzas, burgers, French fries, etc. No matter how well the mothers cook these days, every kid wants to use his pocket money to buy some of those tongue delighting delicacies that he likes. But what suits the tongue, doesn’t suit his health.
Sometimes, the kid may not seem to be growing obese or fat
, but obesity doesn’t come slowly. Child obesity
happens when the kid constantly eats deep fried foods and has an increased intake of sugar. With all those colas and sodas, you can’t possibly expect your child to remain healthy.
If you have recently observed the growing fats on your child’s body and want to know about weight loss
in children, you’ve come to the right place. I am here to give you the following simple ways to help your child lose weight and conquer child obesity:
- Learn his favorite cuisines – If you want him to eat home cooked meals, try to learn all those things that he prefers eating outside. If you are a working woman, try cooking on weekends so that you can control his junk food habits.
- Substitute his colas – Try making different juices at home; avoid using sugar syrups or sugar in the juices so that he has a control on his sugar levels. Child obesity increases with the increase of sugar levels in the kid.
- Make shapes out of food – In order to make him like what he eats at home, you need to be creative while introducing foods on his plate. If you want him to eat cucumber or carrot, use cookie cutters to give shapes to such salad stuffs so that he likes eating them.
- Teach him good poems – Have you heard of a poem that goes, ‘I love Papaya; it is a healthy dish!’ Such poems motivate weight loss in children since kids start loving those fruits and vegetables that they sing about.
- Eat healthy food with him – Unless you sit and eat salads, fruits and vegetables with him, he wouldn’t, either. To help him conquer child obesity, you need to eat right to influence his eating habits.
- Play, not exercise – If you’d tell him to exercise, he would deny; but if you’d tell him to play with you, he would be excited about it. Try playing running, hopping and other such racing games with him so that he burns calories and loses weight.
Never demotivate your child due to his obesity; remember – losing weight is a journey and it needs a lot of patience.
Labels: child obesity, how to lose weight, lose weight, natural weight loss products, obesity, obesity treatment, weight, weight loss